What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the website owners. Cookies can be either “session cookies” or “persistent cookies.” Session cookies are deleted when you close your browser, while persistent cookies remain on your device until they expire or are deleted.
- Understand how our website is being used and make improvements accordingly
- Remember your preferences and settings, such as your language and region
- Provide you with personalized content and advertising
- Analyze website traffic and usage trends
- Improve the security of our website
Types of Cookies We Use
We use the following types of cookies:
- Essential Cookies: These are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in, or filling in forms.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our website. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages.
- Targeting Cookies: These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can control and manage cookies through your browser settings, including blocking or deleting certain types of cookies. Please note that disabling cookies may limit your ability to use certain features of our website.
California Residents: Your California Privacy Rights
California residents are entitled to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about the personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. If applicable, this information would include a list of the categories of personal information that was shared and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please contact us at [email protected].
CCPA and GDPR Compliance
We comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) by:
- Providing clear and conspicuous notice of our data collection, use, and sharing practices
- Allowing California residents to opt-out of the sale of their personal information
- Providing California residents with the right to request that we delete their personal information
- Providing California residents with the right to access their personal information